Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday Night's All Right for Writing

I'm having a very happy time now, even as the final weeks of the quarter, with all the final projects and finals themselves are creeping up on me. It's sort of funny to me that the most alive I've felt this quarter is during dead week. But at least I feel alive :). 

I cannot believe how beautiful the weather was this weekend. After a winter quarter that has been coldish, overcast, and rainy (or at least it always felt that way), seeing the sun soaking into everything, and being able to almost *feel* the brightness has been amazing. I'm sure that I will lost productivity spring quarter by having to take time to just stare and marvel at how awesome the weather is. Working outside more: definitely going to happen. 

Now I'm going to go back to listening to They Might Be Giants ("Ana Ng" right now!) and working through my problem set. But I'll definitely be writing here more. It's starting to feel fun again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you soooooooo can not complain about how cold your winter quarter was.....was it snowing outside when you went to take ur finals???...I think NOT!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope the weather keeps up this amazingness. Next quarter is going to be so incredible!

Also, I should be working right now. Baaaaah. Sometimes, there is no escaping procrastination.

On a completely unrelated note... for school with such a fantastically strong CS department, Stanford's websites really suck. Story later.

~Charlotte